Friday, May 17, 2013

It's my fault...



The rain is coming down in Friday Harbor.  Hopefully, it doesn't dampen the spirit of of those attending the C-Brat gathering here this weekend.

Looking at the raindrops falling, I tried to count them... impossible.  They keep splishin' and splashin' all over the place.  The other day when I was working on replacing the onboard charger, I got a visit from the Curse Fairy.  Seriously, who knew there was a Curse Fairy??

I was deep into fighting wires through a conduit, fiberglass scraping my arms.  Seems that I may have let out a curse word or two.  POOF!  The Curse Fairy appeared and said, "Naughty boy, you need to watch your language."

I didn't recognize the voice, knew it wasn't the Blonde, and I may have told that tiny voice where to stuff her suggestion.

She then said, "Mother Nature is a dear friend of mine.  For every curse word you utter, a drop of rain will fall."

I may have told her what she could do, and perhaps might have referenced the horse she rode in on.

So, for any C-Brat who might be reading this and attending the gathering at Friday Harbor - do not blame Barry or his "sun dance" for this.

I figure we'll put on our #$%&#@ rain gear and just have a grand ol' time.

Oops!

;-)



No comments: