Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The sun'll come out tomorrow!!!

Bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow... there'll be sun.  Just reading that isn't as effective as hearing me sing it while wearing my red wig.  ;-)

We woke up this morning to... sunshine!


That's the view from Wild Blue's cockpit.  Joan is making bacon and eggs - that smell is filling the boat.

We should be able to get some projects done while it's dry.  I have to make a new platform to mount on the dock for the VuQube and the new onboard battery charger needs to be installed.  Just part of that "carefree" boat livin'.  ;-)


2 comments:

Dave Gibson said...

Carefree boat living? What's that?

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Hi Dave - I almost poked a hole in my cheek with my tongue with that statement. I think I know why you're building a house. ;-)