Monday, October 5, 2015

Getting short (again)...


We have been in the Phoenix area almost two weeks: 5 days at one RV park, 8 at another.  We have begun the process for getting ready to roll again (tomorrow): bikes are in the trailer and strapped down; all our outside stuff (patio chairs, rugs, table) is put away.  Joan is going to make supper for Steph and Dan tonight - we'll say our "See you soon" stuff, since we will all be together again at the end of the week for a wedding (our nephew) in Texas.

In about two weeks, if all goes as planned, we'll be back in the Tropical Tip.  I heard Joan talking to her sister this morning on the phone: "I am getting excited about going home..."  (Happy Birthday, Annette!)

I had to think about that for a moment.  When Izzy and I are walking, and I want her to head for the motorhome, I tell her, "Time to go home."  ;-)  Yeah, a hot tub, a guitar room, the beach, and some water play time... that sounds pretty good.

The weather weasels are predicting rain along our route.  For the next 4 or 5 days.  Odds are pretty good we're gonna get wet.


No comments: