Saturday, February 24, 2018

Keeping track of the date...


On the carbon fiber guitar forum, there have been participants there who have received a photo calendar from Emerald Guitars - sent to buyers of 2017 Select Series Custom guitars.  My lovely X20 is from the February Select Series.

IF I were to get a calendar, I assumed it would go to our home in Texas, then hopefully get forwarded to our daughter's address here in the Phoenix area.  It was just over a year ago that my X20 was sent to me here.  And today when I went to check mail - yep, there it was...



Of course, I looked for the February Series right away... I'm especially fond of that guitar second from the right in the group shot.  ;-)

Very nice of Alistair, the owner and designer, to send this out to his Select Series owners.  Emerald has continued doing the Select Series for 2018, making more unique guitars.  They are a classy operation.


No comments: