Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Rufus time after school...


The little furry boy was happy to see us when we got back from school.  Joan was working on a quilt project (the pink bag is full of fabric) - Rufus and I tried to stay out of the way...


I took that photo because of the cat on the blanket in the background; not as good looking as Rufus, but I enjoyed the juxtaposition.

A Jim & Rufus selfie...


Joan said, "I can do better than that."


Yep, he's a snuggle boy.

A couple days ago, there was some mention about he and I being cute when napping.  Today...


Must be the angle (Joan shot this) - it looks like he has some bulldog in him.  ;-)

Speaking of sleeping: he was a good boy last night.  I put a feeder out, with just a bit of hard food in it.  It was enough.  He got up, munched on the food and came back to bed.  Twice.  I know he wasn't hungry, but this was enough to give him security that there will always be food available.  He didn't even head-butt me this morning... in an unusual turn, Joan was up before me, and Rufus waited patiently for me to get up to serve him his breakfast.  Good boy!




No comments: