Thursday, March 22, 2018

The toilet paper game...


Probably not what you are thinking.

Years ago, Smoke the cat (our first kitty) liked to put her paw under the door when you were in the bathroom.  Joan decided to play with that paw - she put a length of toilet paper under the door, and Smoke immediately grabbed it.  It became a "family game."

Neither Molly nor Izzy was interested in that game.  Joan thought Rufus might be up for it.

Yep.

Not to get into too much detail, but the bathroom in our Winnebago is compact - when you are sitting on the toilet, you can reach the door.  While taking care of business this morning, my toe was close to the door... a paw whipped under the door and whacked me on the toe.  Made me laugh.

One of Rufus's favorite playthings is a long length of ribbon that Steph gave us - we swing it around and he will chase that until he tuckers out.  Joan handed me in the ribbon.  Rufus immediately grabbed the end I pushed towards the door, resulting in a fun tug-of-war.  When it was time for me to ... um... finish up the paperwork, I let Rufus pull the ribbon away.  I could hear him running in the aisle with it.

A few moments later... he pushed a bit of ribbon under the door for me to grab.  Smart boy, and he likes to play.

--------

On edit: he likes the bathroom...


He still likes to check himself out.  Hey, he's a good-looking boy!



No comments: