Friday, October 2, 2026

Clean Up...

 

Time for your autumn bath already, Jim?

No, that's not until a week or so before Thanksgiving, so I am fresh for the holiday season.

The Roadtrek was due for a bath.  We may day trip to do some leaf-peeping over the weekend.  We'll see.

While I worked on the exterior, Joan scrubbed the windshield cover (that white thing) and then cleaned the windows...



 A lot of the van is above the height you can reach from the ground, so the ladder or a long handle brush is necessary...


 The ladder is necessary to clean the solar panels on top of the van.  This process is a lot of work, but the van is looking good.

As long as we were grubbed up, the Equinox was in need of a bath, too.  That is easy to run through the car wash that is about 3 miles from our place... and that car wash provides damp towels and vacuum cleaners on a long hose to clean the interior, as well.  And while Joan did the interior, I wiped down the body and the glossy black wheels.  It, too, is looking good once again - it got grubbed up last week when I had to drive it in the rain. 

--------

Today is Dan's birthday - his sister and brother-in-law are visiting, and the six of us will be going out for supper this evening.  I won't mention how old he is, but it is more than half a century.  

 

No comments: