Sunday, August 4, 2013

Take the day off...

I called the office to see if I had a trip today... "No, if we don't book a large party in the next 15 minutes, you get the day off."

The call didn't come, I get to kick back.  My boss is getting much better with his sense of humor: he called a few minutes later and said, "You know that day off you've been looking forward to?  Well, today is that day!"

Uh-huh.  ;-)

Izzy and I spent some time in the cockpit...


"Really?  We get to spend the day together?" 

 I took my Honey to a sit-down lunch.  On the way back to the boat, there was music in the park by the marina; I sat for about an hour, listening to a local rock/country band.  More kitty/Daddy time.

Just like a real person.

I haven't seen next week's schedule, yet, but I am told there is another day off for Joan and me together!  I am almost giddy.  ;-)


No comments: