Sunday, August 18, 2013

The sun'll come out tomorrow...

What do you know - Little Orphan Annie was right: the sun did come out this morning.  First time we've seen in the sun in the morning in what seems like weeks...


The view from the front window of the boat...


I was told to take the day off today... Joan is going in... wherever "in" might be.  She is one tough lady, but I did hear her say, "I am getting to old to sit at a table outside all day."

I know what she is feeling... even my hair hurts this morning.  While she is off at "the office," I will be lounging... laundry to do (smokey smelling clothes from yesterday), I need disassemble our Wallas stove/heater to change out a glow plug.  Fun stuff like that.

You can bet your bottom dollar that Annie never said anything about laundry.

No comments: