Thursday, April 10, 2014

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind...


That may be the answer, not sure I even understand the question.  Another blustery day in the Tropical Tip.  I was up for some scooter cruising, but the wind is currently 23, gusting to 30.  Sure, the scoots can handle that, but it isn't much fun... and the scoots are all about having fun.

The Blonde is cleaning the furniture and railings out on the deck, I am inside (out of the wind), waiting for an air conditioner guy... seems the new a/c we put in last year isn't putting out like it should.  Better to know this now than to find out when summer time rolls around.

From what the neighbors tell us (and what we saw on the weather app), wind has been piping up more than usual all winter and spring.  I thought maybe it had gotten this out of its system while we were gone... I thought wrong.

At least it's sunny and a pleasant temp (upper 70s).

Little Izzy stuck her head out the door to the deck and said, "Umm... no thanks; I'll stay in here."  I'm with her.


No comments: