Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Rainy days and Wednesdays...


Wednesday is the last of our three days off.  It has been nice having a regular schedule.  We awoke this morning to rain... first precip we've had since the 4th of July, and the first significant rain since May.

I am glad to not be driving today.  We were notified that a charter that was scheduled for this morning was moved to tomorrow, so I will be going in early.  And rain forecast for tomorrow, too.

Last night, a dock neighbor who also plays guitar came by our boat and asked me if I'd like to go with him to some friends' place to jam.  My fingers were already sore, but I couldn't pass it up.  My fingers really feel it this morning... I guess I should have been practicing more to keep my callouses tougher.

Most of our weekly "chores" are done; there won't be any scooter riding in the rain; guess this will be a relaxing kind of day.


No comments: