Friday, August 29, 2014

Going out with a splash...


Well, it may be that my shoes are sloshing.

Three work days left (a holiday weekend).  I think Mother Nature may be trying to tell me something.  It has been a glorious summer, weather-wise and for whale watching.  The weather weasels can give us a semi-sometimes-accurate forecast for the weather conditions, but the whales are totally unpredictable.  As it turned out yesterday, the unpredictable whales led me to make the decision to head north... and though we had some snotty wave conditions, it sounds like it was worse to the south.

The forecast for the next 3 days: cooler with a 30-40% chance of rain.  After we leave, it warms up and the sun comes back.

The forecast I'd like to see: 99% chance of whales, with a strong likelihood of breaches and spy-hops. ;-)


No comments: