Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Joan got me a hooker for Christmas.


She said, "This will be good on the scooter."

I know what you're thinking: "Wow, Jim, you are more flexible than I thought."

Funny.

While shopping at the Container Store, Joan found these...






It's a Velcro strap with a metal hook on the end.  Some scooters come with bag-hooks - a hook that folds out and allows you to hang grocery bags on it.  For times when the area under the seat isn't enough carrying capacity.  The PCX is a great scoot, but no bag hooks.  They fit around the handlebar, giving us more carrying options.

These are sold as stroller hooks, but will be great on the scoots.  I like practical stuff like this.

What?  Oh, yeah, there were other gifts.  They don't lend themselves to a title as good as this one.  ;-)

If it ever warms up here in the desert, we'll give my hooker a try.  There has been plenty of sunshine, just a bit nippy right now.  I'd like to see 60ยบ or warmer to get out on the scoots.  Yes, I am a candy-ass.  We have a car here, we don't have to rely on just the scoots.


No comments: