Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Procrastination...


I didn't really put it off.  I felt like crap for a couple weeks, then it was time to load up and hit the road... time to get that Christmas shopping done.  OK, truth be told, we don't have that much to do... no grandkids.  I'm probably not spoiling any surprise to say the grandcats will get cat spit on whatever we get them... and they don't ask for the newest "must have" gizmo.

The Blonde and I get what we want, when we want.  We knew what we were getting for Steph and Dan... and Christmas is at their place this year, so they are in charge of the games and prizes.

It was a delight this morning to spend the time shopping with my little girl... I love the Daddy-Daughter time.  I knew it was going to be a good experience when we pulled up at the mall and a parking spot opened up right by the door.  The crowds weren't unbearable.  Steph said, "Do you think online shopping has made a difference?"

Oh, yeah.  Even going out among the other late shoppers, Steph pulled up stuff on her phone and we knew right where to go in the store to get just what we wanted.  No aimless wandering.

Merry Christmas!


No comments: