Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Two weeks until Christmas, and I'm wearing shorts...


This is what brought us to the Tropical Tip years ago.  Love the beautiful sub-tropical weather.  Oh, sure, there will be (and have been) some northers that move in and rain on our parade, but today is another "Chamber of Commerce" kinda day.  Sunny, clear blue sky, light breeze, high in the mid to upper 70s.

I am still feeling under the weather - not sure if it is a cold, the flu... or the plague.  I did manage to walk the few blocks to the Event Center on our island to pick up a voting package, and picked up the mail.  Yeah, left me wiped.

I got a call this morning from a sailing buddy to say, "I'm sailing and you're not!"

No shit, Shakespeare - even if I wasn't feeling lousy, I don't have a boat.

No, I didn't say that... "Good for you!"  I'm just a little ray of sunshine - a day like this brings it out in me.

:-)


No comments: