Saturday, January 9, 2016

Spoiler Alert...


We went to the new Star Wars today.  Yeah, at the theater with the comfy seats.  I read about the "big situation" last week.  So, when that came up in the moving, I already knew it was coming.  Ya know, it wasn't that big of a deal... I enjoyed the movie, but I guess I'm not that big of Star Wars fanatic.

No, I'm not going to reveal anything.

Yesterday, we had lunch with friends Mark and Cindy.  Mark and I played in a couple different bands together, including one of my favorite gigs: a duo with piano and guitar.  It was fun reminiscing and catching up on what we've all been doing since those days.  I'm looking forward to doing it again... and making some music.

Looks like we get a break from the rainy weather.  Beautiful sunny skies today.  Still cooler than usual, but there may be some scootin' around next week.


No comments: