Wednesday, June 29, 2016

A peaceful morning...


The last of our days off this week.  With the 4th coming up and moving into the new office, it is going to be a busy week.

Our morning started with this neighbor walking through our yard...


That is shot through the screen door; I knew if I opened the door, it would scare her off.

Little Izzy was exploring "new territory"...


That is my socks and underwear drawer; apparently, I haven't left it open before, so this was a fun new departure.

Today is laundry day.  Since we have the car, Joan can do this without me... in the past, we have needed both scoots to get everything to and from the laundromat.  While she was gone, I lubed the electric awning on the coach and washed the scooters.

Izzy was with me outside while I was busy.  She had a restful morning in "the big chair"...


I brought out my guitar for her morning concert.  While playing, I noticed another neighbor...




A bald eagle in a tree about 150 yards from the coach.  I pointed it out to Izzy...


"I think I could catch that."

"Yeah, you probably could... but let's give him a break this morning."


No comments: