Thursday, July 7, 2016

A new pitter-patter of little feet in the family...


No, Joan and I did not decide to have another baby.


And, no, we didn't add another kitty.  This little bundle of joy is the new addition to Steph and Dan's family.  Meet Alfie...





This is Tasha's nephew, another Siberian Forest Cat.  Just 14 weeks now, he is pretty tiny, but will likely be a big cat.

Apparently, Dan caved with his "4 critter limitation" on their household (including the two human critters).

From the photos, Alfie is a handsome boy.  It will be a while before we get to see him in person.  And, he won't be little by then.

Congrats to Steph and Dan, and to Alfie.  Not sure how his furry sisters (Torrie and Tasha) will take to this, but there is plenty of love to go around.

------------

On Edit:

I showed the photo of Alfie to Isabella.  I had put the awning out so she could sit outside, out of the on and off drizzle...


I said, "Here, Iz - check this out.  Steph and Dan got a new kitty.  His name is Alfie - isn't he cute?"


"I'm the cute one!!"  (She can have a bit of attitude occasionally.)

"Besides, can he keep you safe from the marauding deer?  No, I didn't think so.  Now, leave me alone - I'm on patrol."


I am pretty sure she thinks he is cute.


No comments: