Monday, August 1, 2016

I had to ask...


It has been a while since we've had any photo updates of the grandkitties.  Yeah, I had to ask for 'em.

Little Alfie looks to be getting bigger...


And, that impish look on his face.  I think they are going to be needed a bigger sink.

Here's a shot with all three...


That is Alfie on the right with his paws under the door; Tasha in the middle, looking like she is ready to pounce on those paws; and Torrie on the left, with her face saying, "When do we give these two back??"

Alfie is still a baby.  Tasha is 1 3/4 years old.  Torrie is sprightly 16 years old.  And patient, to a point.

Imagine what this blog would be like if we had grandkids?  ;-)

-----------------------

It was a delightful day off for us.  Grilled out for supper.  Joan made apple crisp with fresh made whipped cream.  Yeah, I like days off.

-----------------------

Yes, Izzy, you're still the cutest...


No, I'm not just saying that...



No comments: