Thursday, January 19, 2017

Fiesta...


I'm feeling better, but my hind-end is still dragging.  Joan asked if I wanted to go with her to the store; I took a pass.  She said, "I'll be back in a while and make some lunch."

I'm a guy.  If I make lunch: open a can of something, put it in the microwave, eat it.

Joan had a craving for Mexican while she was at the store.  It would have been pretty easy to swing by any of the many Mexican restaurants we have to pick something up.  Nope.  She crisped up some taco shells, made some ground beef with taco seasoning (with a bit of honey and cinnamon), black beans, rice, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, and sour cream.  Yep, a taco-bar.  Finished it off with warm swirl cake with whipped cream.

Nothing wrong with my appetite.

I don't often post about a meal, but this was nice.  And, complete.  My Honey takes good care of me.

We had a nice rain last night.  It washed away all that smoke in the air from yesterday.  No sunshine, but comfortably cool (mid-60s) and no wind.  Wish I felt up to a bike ride.  Maybe tomorrow.


No comments: