Friday, January 13, 2017

Out...


No, I'm not coming out... not that there's anything wrong with that.  (Seinfeld reference)

This afternoon, Joan asked me if I wanted to drive down to check mail with her... "Sure."  It has been 4 days since I've been out of the house - I needed to feel some sunshine.  She was expecting a package that didn't show up (got routed to a different Post Office - imagine that); she asked, "Would a hot fudge malt feel good on your throat?"

"Indeed."

So, I got to have more of a car ride... all the way to the Dairy Queen.  OK, not quite as fun as going to see dolphins or riding around on the scoot, but it felt good to be upright and outside.  And the malt felt good on my sore throat.

Coming back, we got stopped at our bridge, as it opened for traffic...


Pretty blue sky...


Unless you look towards the west...


More a function of the phone camera than a heavy overcast.

May not be to exciting to read, but it felt almost like being a real person again.  :-)


1 comment:

Bill K said...

Jim,
Glad you are getting better.

It got me at Christmas time and had to stay an extra day at Daughters.

Bill Kelleher