Friday, January 13, 2017

What happened to the "Do Not Call" list??


We cut the land lines a decade ago.  It was blissful not getting the spam phone calls.  In the last 6 months or so, it seems that the robot-dialers are having a field day.  No, I don't want an extended warranty on anything.  No, I really don't care if this is my "final warning."  I don't have a home loan, so I don't need your "special lower rate."

I think I have more blocked numbers on my phone than I have contacts.

During the election, if I got political solicitations, I would ask, "Who are you stumping for?  Good.  I will vote for the opponent, because they don't bother me with stupid phone calls that waste my time."

As far as the other scammers who call: I have come up with a solution.  If I don't recognize the number (or if it comes up with "no caller ID"), I will be answering the phone: "Federal Bureau of Investigation, Telephone Fraud Division."

;-)

No comments: