Tuesday, June 12, 2012

When the moon is in the 7th house...

... run that song (the 5th Dimension version) out and you'll finish with: "Let the sun shine.  Let the sun shine in..."

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful... lots of sunshine and clear blue sky; temp in the mid-60s.  I wore shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt, and it was just enough.  People on the docks were cheery.  Being a Monday, there wasn't a lot of traffic in town.  Joan and I had the afternoon off together (I worked in the morning, she worked in the evening), so we had a nice lunch out and walked up to the grocery store.  We didn't have to turn on heat until well into the evening.

Today, it is about the same temp, but no sunshine.  And it feels like we moved from summer back to early spring.  I have shorts on, but I'll need to top 'em off with a jacket.

I may have to dig out my tie-dye shirt and sing...






(Yeah, that's an archive photo... no beard.)  Too chilly for a t-shirt today.  Everybody sing: "Let the sun shine..." :-)




No comments: