Sunday, October 4, 2026

It Was There...

 

 


The van, that is.  Sitting in the driveway, all shined up; looking pretty.  "We should go smash some bugs and go for a day trip.  Maybe overnight?"

Her reply: "We'll if we're going out, might as well make it a couple nights." 

"I see no down side to that."

So, as the temp goes back up here in Phoenix, we're going to do a couple nights at a slightly higher elevation.

One thing nice about the RoadTrek (there are many, by the way): the app that connects to the FireFly, the electronic screen that controls the functions and gives the readouts in the van...


 Yeah, it was 99º outside.  I was working on getting the fresh water tank sanitized and filled; nice to see the levels while outside the van, so I don't have to go back and forth from the water spigot to the FireFly screen in the van.

Joan packed up some food.  We are good to go.

 

No comments: