Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let The Sun Shine...

Tuesday, June 8th. I woke up to the sound of no rain on the roof. Peeking out, the sky was clear. I rolled into the marina at 6:45 and was treated to this view...


With the water temp at 40º and the air temp in the 30s, we ran into a thick layer of fog on the water on the way out to Elk Island for the breakfast cruise. You can see it in just beyond the trees in the photo above. I assured the passengers that the fog would lift as the temperature rose. As predicted, Mother Nature provided us with some very pretty views of mountains poking through the clouds.


And then out around the west side of Elk Island as we continued the cruise...


The beautiful weather continued all day. It was the first time I've been able to drive the boat without a jacket... I know the temp only made it to around 60º; I must be acclimating.

And now a couple days off for us.

No comments: