Monday, June 21, 2010

Teton Sunset...

Today was supposed to be "short" day for me... didn't work out that way. Not a problem; it just means that we were very busy. I wound up driving 4 cruises today, including the breakfast cruise and the dinner cruise. We had a lot of very nice guests onboard and the weather was absolutely beautiful - a pretty fine combination.

I took a moment to take in the silhouetted Tetons during the dinner cruise...


Steak and trout, all the fixin's, blueberry cobble for dessert, and this for a view. Yes, they pay me to eat supper. ;-) I enjoy visiting with our guests. The chefs do a great job. It's a lot of work, but a job that I truly enjoy. The people I work with are friendly and supportive. And the best part of my day today: coming back to the dock after the dinner cruise, my Honey was there to grab a dock line for us.

No comments: