Friday, January 11, 2013

A follow up on Canon service contact...

A follow-up regarding my on-going attempts at repair service from Canon: since making a rather terse post on a Canon sponsored forum, I have been contacted by two Canon Customer Service reps.  Both seemed to sincerely want to find out where the breakdown in communication occurred and make that right.  They assured me that new procedures are in place since my last attempt - if the response I got this time is any indication, they are responding promptly and professionally.

Good to know.  I use Canon cameras (used on almost all my photos here) and really liked the IS binoculars until the exterior surface started disintegrating.  The binoculars shipped off to Canon Service yesterday, and I'll be looking forward to seeing what they can do for them.

Nice to see a big company working to provide good service on their products.


1 comment:

Dave Gibson said...

As a former businessman, it's always good to hear both good and bad reviews. You can't fix a problem if you never hear of it.