Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bug Patrol...

Little Izzy cracks me up.  She's just the cutest little thing.  And, she can find stuff to keep herself entertained.  This morning, she was on "bug patrol."  A little bug found it's way into our cockpit...


It looks like she is in "time out," with her nose in the corner, but she was watching the little spider very closely.

While she has typical cat hunting instincts, she has little opportunity to hone those skills.  A couple years ago, she caught two mice while we were in the Tetons, and she was out on her leash.  I'm assuming they were really stupid mice.

A while back, she caught a fly.  She has great dexterity with those big paws of hers, and she scooped it right into her mouth.  It surprised us, but I think it also surprised her... "Oh, ick!  Fly breath!"  I haven't seen her repeat that action since.

I'm pretty sure this spider is safe... just being kept under a watchful eye.

:-)


No comments: