Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Comparisons...

Yes, it turned out to be a very long day today.  I put in 11.75 hours, and that was with a one hour lunch break.  Two trips, a water taxi, and some maintenance.

Along the way, I had the opportunity to try out the GoPro a bit; I compared it to my trusty pocket-size Canon point & shoot.

The bow...



Stern...



The sky...



I kinda like what the GoPro is doing to the images. 

A view of the boat I was driving today, docked at the Srpring Street Landing, in front of the Victoria Clipper...



And, a look at the silhouettes, I enjoy...


That last two were not taken with the GoPro.  No whales today, but I stayed very busy at the helm.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep that sunshine coming! Headed to Anacortes in the morning, Verboten in tow. One way or the other should see you in Friday Harbor on the 1st.

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Hi Chris. The 10 day forecast is calling for lots of sunshine. Of course, it is foggy again this morning (not forecast). See you in FH!