Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The GoPro Saga Continues...

They couldn't get a Return Authorization to me yesterday - some sort of a glitch there.  We exchanged 4 e-mails this morning, telling me how to return the camera.  My customer support guy, Chance, is definitely working for me on this.

Yesterday was a day off, and I could have gotten the package to a FedEx shipper.  Today, I have a long shift on the boat and Joan is in the office all day.  It may be tomorrow before we can get this non-functional camera sent off.

I was told they will get another camera on the way to me as soon as they have a tracking number for this one.  We'll see how it goes.

Joan wanted to get this for me as a birthday present.  It will probably be fun when I get a functioning unit.

I ready the early reviews - I knew there were a lot of people having issues with the Hero3 Black model.  I figured by now they'd have those issues resolved.  Guess not.


No comments: