Sunday, December 15, 2013

Massage - ohhhh, that feels good...


A gentle pull on the legs, hands working the back of the neck and up towards the head.  Roll over and feel that luxurious fur on the belly.  No, not talking about me, my belly fur is less than luxurious, thanks for asking.

Some cats have it made.  Izzy would be one of those.  She knows the routine: Joan makes me hot chocolate with a couple small pastries.  She sits down with her cup of coffee.  And, Izzy gets her morning massage...





I am working to understand Izzy's thoughts, meows, and purrs.  (Molly and I understood each other perfectly).  It really is getting better.  Izzy is now just a bit younger than Molly was when we first met her, so this may be a matter of maturity.

What's that?  No, I'm not talking about my maturity; this is about Isabella.

Back to the communication.  Pretty sure she is saying, "Bet you wish you got rubbed like this."

She'd be right.  ;-)


No comments: