Sunday, March 9, 2014

Yeah, I can still do it...


Photography.  What were you thinking?

While Steph and Dan were here yesterday, Dan needed a PR image for his soon to be released graphic arts website.  We took a short walk to one of the buildings here in the resort to find some good light and backgrounds.

Today, when we took the scoots to visit Steph and Dan, we downloaded the images on Dan's computer.  Steph gushed over all of them, and they quickly picked two images.  I took a few minutes to do a little retouching on each, and Dan has already uploaded them to his website designer.  Fast and efficient.



Artsy, friendly, trustworthy - they were asking for a lot.  ;-)

No, I don't do photography for hire anymore... except when my little girl says, "Dad, will you..."  And then, the answer is always, "Of course."

While at Steph's, Joan used her sewing machine to "fine tune" the pillow I got at the Home Show - she took out enough memory foam stuffing to make another pillow.

Dan picked up a couple take & bake pizzas while I worked up the images.  Joan popped 'em in the oven... tasty; I was in the mood for pizza.

When we were ready to leave, Joan packed her bike with the left over foam and all the other stuff she brought.  I had the revamped pillow and my camera in my bike.  Then, Steph came out with a baggie with our left over pizza... "Not enough room in my bike."  "No room in mine, either."  Joan opened up the little dash cubbie... I said, "I don't think that's going to fit..."  They proved me wrong...


Beautiful day for some scooting!


No comments: