Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A lazy morning...


We all need these once in a while.

Little Isabella loves to go outside here.  It was dry this morning, so Joan put her out on her leash when Izzy first asked to go outside.  Yes, she "asks"... goes to the door and does her sweet "Meow."  Unless you don't respond right away, then she ramps it up to her NOW "Meow."

She likes to explore when we walk together, but she is very content to be outside on her leash, just taking in the environment.

When first out this morning, the birds were chirping at her; on the ground, just beyond the length of her leash.  Yeah, I think I'll let out more leash... the birds decided to move on.

This is a contented kitty...


She is resting her head on the cross-bar on our small wood folding table; legs tucked, content.


So sweet.

Years ago, I went to the doctor for back pain I was having at the time.  He said to me, "You have a cat, don't you?  Cats don't have back problems.  Watch what your cat does when it gets up from a nap: a nice long stretch before doing anything fast.  You should try that."

I'm going to go outside and lay my head on the table leg.  ;-)




No comments: