Friday, July 3, 2015

The difference...


No, this isn't about powerboats vs sailboats.  Nor about motorhome vs 5th wheel.  Not even about scooter vs motorcycle.  This is much more fundamental.

We have friends with dogs.  I like dogs.  A while back, we were in an RV park getting checked in.  The guy behind the counter asked if we had any pets... "Yes, we have an incredibly cute cat."

"Oh, so it won't leave your RV?"

"Well, she may want to - she walks on a leash."

"Be sure you clean up after it."

I said, "The odds are better that you will crap outside than my cat - she has her own private bathroom."

Today, I was walking Izzy in between going to Roche and heading to Friday Harbor.  She loves being outside.  She turned and headed for the motorhome... I was thinking: must be close to her lunch time.

She went inside, used her potty, then wanted to go back outside again.  And that is a significant difference between having a cat in the family vs a dog... no little "poop bags" necessary.

:-)

Back to work now.


3 comments:

John and Kathy said...

In our case, no litter box necessary. LOL!! Are you available to look at the revision of our first book "So, you want to be an RVr?"

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Hi John and Kathy,

Great to hear from you! I am sure willing to look at the revision, but the work schedule may slow it down by a day or 6. Are you working with a deadline? E-mail me the copy and I'll get it back to you as soon as I can.

Give each other a hug from us,
Jim

John and Kathy said...

Thanks Jim. No hard deadline, I'm waiting to get it back from another proof reader/editor. As last time I like to have three other looks. I'll get it out to you in a week or so. Thanks so much.

John