Thursday, July 9, 2015

How does it get so grubby just sitting there??


Pretty sure my Mother used to say the same thing about me.  ;-)

The fog I wrote about earlier changes things... people who are flying in for a whale watch trip can't get in.  Joan and the other folks working at the front counter start scrambling - and, sometimes, as things get moved around, some boat crew gets a bonus day off.

Yep.  I get to be the house husband today.  I can't get into soap operas, so after my HH chores were done, I try to find something else to do.  It has been a month since the coach got a good scrubbing, and running the weed-eater around it makes an awful mess.  I took the windshield cover off, closed the windows, got out the hose and the other cleaning stuff, and went for it...


Besides the near-permanently adhered bits of grass, there was a gritty layer across the hood.  It took 4 scrubbings/rinses on the lower compartment doors and 3 on the hood and front cap to get that ugly crap off.  The rest of the coach was easy.

But, there is satisfaction in a job well done...


And, the Aspect looks pretty again...


My reward: I get to have a late lunch with my Honey.  :-)


No comments: