Tuesday, July 7, 2015

They asked me how I knew...


If you said: "The Platters, 1959, Smoke Gets In Your Eyes," you get 100 bonus points.  Yes, partial credit will be given for partial answers.

The fires in the mountains outside of Vancouver continue to send smoke our way.  On our way out for breakfast this morning...


Breakfast was good.  We stopped at our office to get word on one of our co-workers who had to be hospitalized for a stomach(ish) problem.  It is nice how the people on staff here look out for each other.

Leaving the waterfront, Joan pointed out a river otter who has been hanging out...


I didn't pull out my phone to get a photo while watching it scamper around on the rocks.  As soon as I did get my phone out, it went into the water.  Camera shy, I guess.

We walked up to the store.  Grocery shopping with the scoots is easier if done in "segments" - we pick up a few things while in town.

Back to the coach, the grass is getting dried out.  It has been warmer and dryer than normal since we got here.  This means the grass isn't wet and slippery... Joan said, "I'm parking by the motorhome"...



Izzy said, "I'm not going out on those - just so you know."



No comments: