Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Pose for me...


I have posted a couple snapshots of Rufus - phone grabs.  It is time for something a bit nicer... I got the Nikon out today while he was sitting on his tower...


Being handsome all the time is tiring...


 Nah, I'm kidding - it comes natural for him; no work at all.  He does let me know when it is time for chow, though...


------------

A look down the canal today - I have missed this view...


It has been a long time since I've seen it without the dredge equipment.

For the record, the dredge folks have left one of their dredges and some pipe in our canals - not blocking anything, but it should have been outta here a long time ago.  Word is our management has given them 10 days to move it out of here or it will be sold as salvage.





No comments: