Monday, May 14, 2018

Adventure riding...


The scooter forum where I participate is on the Adventure Rider forum; it is a small part of a much bigger forum.  I joined there back when I had the V-Strom.  When we first started looking for scooters, I discovered they had a scooter forum... I got on there to ask about scooters, and haven't left.

The current "scooter tag" is: your scooter with a Corvette.  Yeah, I know where there is one close by...


I took the scoot out for lunch... well, I had lunch, the scoot waited outside for me.  When I came back to the scoot, a lady who had just gotten out of her car said, "Oh, that is really cute!"

"Yeah, that's what I was going for.  But, for the record, I think it is a manly scooter with this glossy black."  ;-)

"Yes, it is."

On the way home, I stopped to pick up mail; yes, in our fancy new mailboxes.  There was an envelope in there for me: ADV forum stuff.  A backing plate for the license plate...


And, a couple helmet stickers...


Now, I just need to find an adventure to ride to.  ;-)


No comments: