Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shopping...

We were rolling through San Antonio today, and I felt the Bass Pro Shop/Outdoor World calling my name. We went in there looking for some fast-drying towels for the boat and RV... didn't find any, but I never come out of that place empty handed. I updated my wardrobe a bit... really nice selection of outdoor type clothing. Joan looked, but didn't find anything she couldn't live without. Nice lunch at the Islamorada Fish Company.



You folks may get out more than I do, but I had to chuckle at a rack of clothing I saw today: camo lingerie. No, we don't wear any camo clothing, but the juxtaposition of lace and camo cracked me up. Joan wasn't interested in that, either. Wink

Less than 200 miles, stopped for the day by 2:00, but at this time we're heading for the Fiesta, so we're only staying one night in any particular place. Plus, if I head towards it gradually, I may be able to make it across west Texas in one long drive! Roll Eyes (Notice the "rolling eyes"... it's humor, not meant to offend any west Texas residents)

After the long drive home from Canada, it's been nice doing a few easy days on the road. We have time to take Izzy for a couple walks, enjoy a home-cooked supper, and appreciate a pretty sunet...

No comments: