Saturday, September 15, 2012

Trading up...

No, we're not planning anything here, besides where to go next.  But, little Isabella has been drawn to something out our port window...


That is the name on this...


Molly was always interested in bigger boats... seems like little Isabella may have that same interest.  No doubt, that boat has more square footage than our house.  Our little Isabella is going to have to be content with just being loved and catered to onboard Wild Blue.

Here's a look around us this evening...






And, little Izzy's home on the water...


Which brings to mind that song again... I like big boats and I cannot lie... ;-)


Little Izzy told me, "I don't want to be with those rich people on that fancy boat, even though I know they'd have some soft cushy cat bed with a canopy, and I'd probably get fresh grilled fish, not that stuff in a can, and I'd probably have my own maid to brush me 4 times a day and empty my poop box as soon as I'd leave it, and... what was the question?"

;-)


No comments: