Friday, November 14, 2014

Another movie kinda day...


Only 45º this morning.  No, I don't think I'll go out for a paddle.

The wind is about half of what it was yesterday, but the weasels are still talking about our "wind chill."  It will be a good afternoon to take in a movie.

Joan is knitting me a scarf... hoping I won't need it, but she likes having a project.  Izzy's project is chasing the yarn ball around.  I have been getting plenty of guitar time in.

------------------

On edit: the movie - we saw St. Vincent, starring Bill Murray, Melissa McCarthy, and Jaeden Lieberher (as Oliver, the kid).  I expected it to be a schlocky, hate-your-neighbor comedy... boy, was I WAY off base.  I had read that Bill Murray gave a great performance in this - yeah, an understatement.  Young Jaeden Lieberher made the movie.

Two thumbs up for this one.


No comments: