Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday...


When I hopped out of bed this morning, I was on a mission.

No, there is nothing I want to venture out to the stores to buy.  It was a calm, sunny start to the day, I went for a little paddleboard "stroll."

I responded to a post on my favorite RV forum, from a guy who is retired - they live up north and he was feeling bad about putting away his 5th wheel until next spring.  I wasn't the only one who suggested, "Go south!"

I sat outside with Izzy for a bit, then we took the scoots out to pick up mail and run another errand.  One of the packages in the mail was spices for Joan - she is happily restocking her spice cabinet.

I have another mission: after we had lunch out at our favorite local Mexican place, Izzy and I went back to the deck... so she can keep her world safe for democracy from the birds who try to squat on her turf.  It is important to maintain her vigilance.  We may take turns keeping watch, so the other can get in a nap.  That's the kind of cat-daddy I am: willing to do whatever is necessary.

"No, Izzy, I think it's my turn to nap."  ;-)


No comments: