Monday, March 23, 2015

Kitty-sitting...


We stopped in at Steph and Dan's a couple times, to check on the furry kids.  The new kid Tasha's first time dealing with a feeder on a timer.

We checked in right after the timer was supposed to open.  It did.  The little one didn't know that was her food.  I showed it to her, and she scarfed it right down.  It is a different (natural) type of food compared to what Izzy eats... and it looked like 3 times the amount Izzy eats.  Joan said it is "airier"... still looked like a lot of food to me.  Tasha was not dainty.  She has a good appetite.



We let the two kitties be in the same room for a while.  Tasha wanted to play; Torrie wasn't interested...


In fact, Torrie turned her back on the little one...


"I just wanna play!!"

OK, Grandpa will play with you...


So sweet.  Reminds me of me.  ;-)


No comments: