Friday, March 20, 2015

Play-date...


Stephanie sends us photos of her new kitty, Tasha... "Isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen?"

Yeah, yeah - she's cute.  Cute as Izzy?  Well, the new kid is precious looking, in an "Oh, look, I am a cute little kitten" kinda way.  But, really, how do you compare beauty?  It really is in the eye of the beholder.

I took this photo of Izzy yesterday...


I almost sent it to Steph, but that didn't seem fair.  Really, look at that elegant face... can you really compare that to an impish little kitty?

Yes, that is Izzy on the bed in the motorhome.  No, we didn't buy the motorhome because it perfectly color coordinates with Iz... just a happy coincidence.  ;-)

But, I digress again.  Yesterday, I suggested a "play date" for Tasha and Izzy.  Steph will be bringing Tasha to our place later this morning.  To be honest, I don't think Izzy has much in the way of maternal instincts... after all, she is used to being "the baby kitty."  It will be interesting to see how the two interact.


No comments: