Sunday, March 1, 2015

My wife woke up with Trace Adkins this morning..


Well, with his voice.

The desert air finally got to me... Vegas throat.  Lungs, too.  Joan asked me to play guitar and sing for her this morning.  What came out was about an octave lower than normal.  OK, maybe more Leon Redbone than Trace Adkins.  Sure wasn't my normal tenor... more like a bassoon.

We spent the afternoon with the kids yesterday.  They had recorded August: Osage County.  Well, wasn't that depressing.  Julia Roberts, for goodness sake... "Hey, Julia, remember Pretty Woman?"  Yeah, that was more my style.

We are heading for the kids' place again today.  Joan will cook again.  Hopefully, there won't be any crappy, Debbie-Downer movies.  While waiting to go south, Joan has started on our taxes...


Easy formula: How much did you make?  Send it in.  ;-)


No comments: