Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Robert was right...


Looking for the "to go" tag, Robert commented that Applebee's has "to go" parking.  Yep.  Day late and... well, you know - someone beat me to the tag.  Maybe next time?

We were out and about with the truck today.  Shopping.  Well, walking around mostly, but Joan found some nice hiking boots that will be good on the scooter.  I got some underwear... they'll be good on the scooter, too.  Should go nice with my cape.  Yeah, I'm kidding... they'll probably clash with the cape.

A change in the weather today... cloudy, breezy, occasional spits; not enough to get anything wet - just enough to spot up the dust on the hood of my truck.  Barely made it into the 70s.  Still pretty darn nice.

When we were done at the outdoor mall, we took a tour through Cabela's.  While checking out there, the young guy at the register asked if I had a Cabela's loyalty card.  Joan said, "It will be under your phone number."

"Umm, no - that is with Bass Pro Shop."

The guy said, "We don't say that name here."

"Bass Pro, Bass Pro, Bass Pro.  Don't get all worked up - I'm spending money with you."  ;-)


No comments: