Monday, December 26, 2016

Didn't get what you wanted?


The e-mails from my "regulars" (Guitar Center, Cycle Gear, Bose, etc, etc) have been unrelenting prior to Christmas.  Guitar Center really went down to the wire with the "You can still give your favorite musician an e-gift certificate..." that arrived around 5:00 pm on Christmas Eve.

This morning, they have all started with: "NOW is the time to save on what you really wanted..."

I think it is heading towards: Whew! I am exhausted.  I just spent two hours online doing all my Christmas shopping... it should arrive in their in-boxes in the next 3 minutes."

"I know.  Right?  It took me almost 45 seconds to click on the names in my contacts to send out 'personalized' e-thank-you notes."

Fa la la la la, la la la la.

;-)


No comments: