Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Reflections...


A nice evening sky...


I walked around to the other side of the canal to get a shot of the Christmas lights on our deck...


Looking down the canal...


Not a lot of other Christmas lights on the canal, yet.  In fact, riding the scoots through town today, I was disappointed by the lack of Christmas lights the city has put up this year - about 1/10th what they have done in the past.  They must have someone different (and Scroogey) running the city maintenance department.

Joan bought a "fuzzy cat" for the deck...


Izzy checked it out this morning... cautiously, at first... she wasn't sure about this new thing on the deck.  I had no idea what size it would be, just looking at the box.  Turns out, it isn't much bigger than Izzy.  After she gave it a good sniffing, she pretty much ignored it.  "You think that looks like a cat?  I am a cat - is that what you think I look like?"

Easy, Iz - it's just a decoration.


No comments: