Tuesday, August 20, 2019

That's enough of that healthy crap...


Joan asked what I wanted for lunch... yeah, we're going to Custer!  More specifically: Black Hills Burger & Bun Company.  Since this trip is a rerun, here's a look from a rider's perspective...







All about the roads.  Hardly any motorcycles on the roads today - we saw 17 bikes between Hart Ranch and Custer, and most of those were in Custer State Park.  In fact, traffic of any kind was pretty light.  I don't mind.

Once in Custer, we parked the scoots, put our name in at BHB&B Co, and wandered around town before getting the notification that our table was ready.


After lunch, we decided to do some highway riding, past Crazy Horse and Mt Rushmore.  I swapped cameras... unfortunately, I didn't change the setting on the Nikon, which was set for manual to photograph the full moon.  That setting was WAY off, so the photos are crap... I guess we'll have to ride by all that again, so I can get photos.  Here are 2 images that I will euphemistically call "artistic."



Grossly over-exposed... don't believe that "you can fix anything with digital" crap: if it is shot bad, there isn't much you can do for it.  Excrement occurs.

On the other hand, the riding was great, the weather was gorgeous, the food was tasty... it was just a swell day.


No comments: