Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Facebook rants...


I am sad today.

I unfriended a friend because of the hateful things being posted on Facebook. Painting with a broad brush, and assuming everyone who doesn't believe the same as you is evil doesn't solve any problems. I don't go to FB for the bullshit political stuff, and am firmly convinced that NO THINKING PERSON'S mind has been changed by any political post. Some may feel they are "getting something off their chest," but it just comes across as more hateful ranting. There is already too much of that out there.

I don't have to believe the same as you to maintain a friendship, but I also don't have to read constant nastiness. I am on Facebook for the FRIENDship... cute kitties, boats, guitars, and uplifting posts. Life is too short to spend any of it with nastiness. Truly, I understand why many folks have moved on from that place. In the meantime, I will not respond to any political crap, nor "If you agree..." stuff.

So, in that spirit, here's an image of Izzy, just being her pretty self...


--------------------

This blog is a political bullshit-free zone. 


No comments: